To our Studio I Boutique Customers,
At Studio I Boutique there is no higher priority than the well-being of our employees and and our customers. As we work closely with the mandates of the CDC we have taken measures to expand our already stringent health and hygiene standards that we are required to maintain as a result of our healthcare accreditation by the American Board for Certification of Orthotics, Prosththetics, and Pedorthics.
- Disinfecting all high-touch more frequently such as:
- Desk counter tops and chair armrests
- Product displays
- Computer keyboards and screens
- Phones and credit card machines
- Shelves, handrails and other high traffic items and spaces.
- Daily housekeeping services including, increased sanitation of our fitting rooms, wig salon areas, and restrooms.
- In an effort to follow CDC guidelines, we ask that you come alone. If assistance is needed, one guest is permitted to accompany you.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees to ensure they have the information they need to stay healthy. Also instructions to stay home if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 until they are symptom free.
- We are continuously monitoring the Covid-19 activity and and following the latest guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other local and national health organizations.
- We appreciate everyone's understanding and support as we navigate through this challenging situation,. You have our commitment to make every effort to do what is right for our customers, our employees and the communities we serve. Hoping to see you all soon.
Thank you for being one of our Studio I Boutique customers!
Blessings for good health,
Sharie S. Conard
Studio I Boutique/Michigan, Indiana